QuackShot Starring Donald Duck DownloadsQuackShot Starring Donald Duck download
Everyone knows Donald Duck's got a temper. Just the same, it's still tough to beat the last boss in Quackshot, especially when you're not toting anything more powerful than a Plunger and a Bubble Gun. If you can keep from quacking up, we'll show you how to waddle straight to the end of the game.
- To escape from the castle, moving wall section. Fire plungers onto the wall, and jump for your life! When you reach the top, exit stage right.
- To reach the castle tower and the climactic battle, Donald has to make a leap of faith. Just jump and magic platforms appear. Now you're face to face with a knightly duck. All that stands between Donald and the treasure is a little sword-to-plunger combat.
- Stand above and a little to the left of Sir Duck. This cons the old boy into tossing his sword, even though you're out of range.
- Now fire a plunger at the wall to your right. Jump on the plunger and you won't get hit by falling blocks.
- Now jump to the ground and fire until the duck knight's sword reappears. Repeat this procedure until Sir Duck is done for. It takes about 12-15 hits to can this metallic mallard.
- Once Donald is victorious, he's judged worthy of the treasure. Of course, Daisy's waiting for her part of the loot. When she gets the goods, Donald gets his reward. They live happily ever after... or, at least until Donald flies south for the winter.
If you like QuackShot Starring Donald Duck, try other games
Mickey Mouse - Castle of Illusion While Mickey and Minnie Mouse are enjoying a rare day off, Minnie is suddenly kidnapped by the evil Witch Mizrabel and taken to her Castle of Illusion.
Garfield - Caught in the Act Garfield is trapped in the television and Odie and he must go through a series of magnificently created zones to get out from the disastrous television.
Animaniacs The movie sets of "Bungle in the Jungle," "Space Wars," and "Remember the A La Mode" to name a few are completely overrun by hilarious hijinks, power-ups and crazy traps like catapults, runaway trains, giant boulders and smart bombs. Key props from each set, such as the hat of Dirk Rugged, the Bad Guy space helmet and the sheriff's badge, are missing in action. Rumor has it that the Warner Brothers (and the Warner sister, Dot) are up to their old tricks again. Don't let anything distract you from collecting all the props. You'll see all your favorite Animaniacs characters like Dr. Scratchansniff, The Nurse, Mindy, Buttons and the Hip Hippos. You'll have to pick one of the characters' special talents to get out of each zany fix. Yakko moves big obstacles and plays paddle ball. Wakko is a smash with his mallet. Dot has her irresistible charm. Yakko, Wakko and Dot always travel together. Think of them as the "New Brat Pack." They're out of the water tower and out of their minds!